Obtain Your One Card

One Card Services is integral in providing services that support and enhance the campus experience using the latest campus card technology while ensuring a high level of security. To obtain a University of Richmond identification card, you must be classified as one of the following:

  • Full-time undergraduate student
  • Part-time degree or certificate-seeking SPCS student
  • Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
  • Graduate student
  • Faculty
  • Staff
  • Trustee
  • Spouse or dependents between 12 and 26 years of age
    • Faculty and staff members should obtain a University of Richmond ID number for their eligible dependent(s) from Human Resources prior to coming to the One Card Services office with their family members for their UR ID.
      • Note:
        • UR ID cards are only necessary if the dependent will be accessing or checking out materials from the libraries on campus or entering the Heilman Dining Center in order to get the faculty/staff discounted meal rate.
        • For access to the Weinstein Center for Recreation, the dependent will need their UR ID number, which the faculty or staff member can obtain by contacting Human Resources. The dependent will need to download the U of R Rec FusionGo app and will need the UR ID number to get set up. Please contact Member Services if you have any questions or concerns when downloading or accessing the app.

New faculty, staff, and students who meet one or more of the above qualifications can submit their photo online or have their photo taken at the One Card Office during business hours or at new student orientation. To submit your photo online, you must log in with your University NetID and Password. You will obtain your NetID when you set up your email.

To obtain your One Card, you will need to present one of the following documents:

  • Valid state-issued drivers license
  • Passport
  • Military identification
  • Official state identification card