Richmond Home

Lost and Stolen Cards

If you lose your One Card it is extremely important that it be reported to protect:

  • Your SpiderCard account
  • Your building from unauthorized entry
  • Your meal plan/dining dollar balance

None of these can be protected until you report your card lost or stolen.

Deactivate a Lost or Stolen Card

During business hours, contact One Card Services to deactivate your card. At any time of day or night, you can deactivate your card through BannerWeb:

  • Log in to BannerWeb
  • Click on check your SpiderCard balance link
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page click on "Deactivate My Card" button

Replacement Card Fee 

The replacement fee for a lost or stolen card is $25.  The charge is put on your student account.

If you leave your University of Richmond One Card at home and it is being mailed back to you, we charge a non-refundable $5 users fee to print a new card to use while you wait for your original card.Upon receipt of your One Card from home, return the user card to One Card Services, and we will reactivate your original card. The user card will be put on file so that if you lose your card, you may come and get your user card and an additional $20 will be charged to complete the $25 lost card fee.

Lost or Stolen Cards

If your card has been stolen, you should deactivate it immediately in Bannerweb or at the One Card Office during business hours.  If your card was fraudulently used prior to deactivation, please report the misuse to the University of Richmond Police Department at (804) 289-8515.  The University assumes no responsibility from unauthorized access due to lost or stolen cards.

Anyone who finds a University of Richmond ID card may return it to the One Card Office in the Heilman Center next to the post office.  If the card is found off campus, our return address is on the back of the card.

Customers who have a meal plan and lost their UR ID card will need to do one of the following:

  • Mon. - Fri. before 5 p.m. - Go to the One Card office to obtain a new card.
  • After 5 p.m. or on Weekends - You may sign in for meals at the Heilman Dining Center until the next business day when the One Card office opens.

Damaged Cards

If your card has become worn and is no longer working properly, it can be replaced at no charge by bringing it to the One Card office.

Outdated Cards

We all go through physical changes over the years (new glasses, new hairdo, new or removed facial hair), but the obvious is a more mature look.  If you've had your card for a very long time, you may take a new picture at no charge by stopping by the One Card office.

Contact One Card Services

(804) 289-8010

Heilman Center
(located next to University Post Office)

Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–5:00 pm
Closed on University holidays